Unburied Papyrus

Embroiled in the enigma of existence in more strange & unsettling times, one must hold onto the miracle or risk becoming one of the walking dead. These entries are a poor approximation of my life & the wonders that pass through my spirit. If I could communicate properly how much I love you all & assign a tireless list of evolving names that fit I would, instead I offer these random reflections.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Lost my best post, for real this time.

Oh well. Tried to save the draft too. That's how I lost it (that and maybe taking too long in writing it, altho the I said no to disconnecting). From now on I'm printing the damn things straight from the screen before I post.

Love y'all,

Jason

1 Comments:

  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger bava said…

    Copy and paste is your friend.
    and our friend too 'cause we want to read this stuff.

    Highlight the entire post,
    push ctrl-c -- if you lose it,
    or it doesn't post, make a new post again,
    push ctrl-v, and voila.

    It's foolproof, really, if you remember to do it.
    Drafts aren't, evidently.

    Or, you can just read the whole thing in word
    before-hand, and then log-in and transfer it to blogspot when it's done. That way you always have a saved copy as well.

    Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home