Unburied Papyrus

Embroiled in the enigma of existence in more strange & unsettling times, one must hold onto the miracle or risk becoming one of the walking dead. These entries are a poor approximation of my life & the wonders that pass through my spirit. If I could communicate properly how much I love you all & assign a tireless list of evolving names that fit I would, instead I offer these random reflections.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Today's Fresh Ink Very Raw/Rough Marcus Fragment

In case you haven't been paying razor-sharp attention I've been devoting much of my writing time to a play, a very ambitious project with a protagonist named Marcus. The plot is a bit much to rehash here & I hesitate to give away many, if any, of my tricks in a public forum. Nevertheless here is a fragment:

cut due to roughness

3 Comments:

  • At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, google has usurped blogger. Myspace is still owned by Rupert Murdoch. I'm afraid I'm going to have to consolidate to Tribe. This fragment isn't going to be in the play by the way. The perils of wet ink. Love y'all the snow looks like a majesty ball on the trees this fine night even if the unique flakes are keeping me from visiting my Grandma as planned.

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and the link to your Tribe page?

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry, don't like providing access to my personal life to anonymous posters. Call me unsociable, I like to know whom I'm responding to. I know anyone can chance on this blog but I take the balance of chance with unwanted access in mind. In case you haven't noticed I leave some details in limbo, unspoken. If someone wants a fuller picture I want them to come to me directly, any respresentation is a convenient fiction but too many details of my life is a poor substitute. Anyway, I digress. If you would like the link tell me who you are & if you're someone who should have the link I'll happily provide it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home